Bedrooms are always our favorite place where most of our time is spent. But if your bedroom is well decorated, it will be worth living in it. Here are some of the ideas that you can easily use to give your room an attractive look.
Check out furniture blog at: http://www.therockfurniture.com/
- You can use cover walls in plain white canvas and draw whatever you like. No matter if your drawing is not so good, it will come out as a best contrast.
- Use of fairy lights on a blank wall will give your room an enlightened look. Especially at night it would look more charming.
- Using rugs only on floors in now quiet a mainstream idea. You can use the old classic rugs or off cut pieces of carpets on your wall thus using it in a creative and decorative way.
- Adding polaroid to your wall is a great way of capturing your memories on a single wall. Also you can buy polaroid films and cameras online. It would be your real wall Instagram.
- If you have a bundle of CDs that you don’t use any longer as all your music is now stored in your laptop or mp3 player. Then why not make the best use of CDs instead of throwing them away. You can make squares of contrasting colors e.g. black and white on your bedroom wall and add various CDs on them. If you want to paint the CDs to maintain a particular theme of a color scheme, then go for it.